August Alzheimer's Disease Facts
August 22, 2016
Alzheimer's Disease Symptoms.
Please contact a physician with any memory loss that disrupts daily life.
• Challenges in planning or solving problems.
• Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work
or at leisure.
• Confusion with time or place.
• Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships.
• New problems with words when speaking or writing.
• Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
• Decreased or poor judgment.
• Withdrawal from work or social activities.
• Changes in mood and personality, including apathy and depression.
• Increased anxiety, agitation and sleep disturbances.
Credit: Alzheimer's Association Facts and Figures 2016
Join Abernethy Laurels as we Walk to End Alz on Saturday, October 29. Contact Shaylyn Ladd at 828-465-8028 or [email protected] for more information about participating!