Coping with Stress During COVID-19
April 17, 2020
The CDC provides these ways to cope with stress:
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media. Hearing about the pandemic repeatedly can be upsetting.
- Take care of your body.
- Take deep breaths, stretch, or meditate.
- Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs
- Make time to unwind.
- Try to do some activities you enjoy.
- Connect with others; talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
Your mental health is important. Abernethy Laurels encourages you to follow these tips.
If we can help, please call 828-464-8260.