Maintenance-Free Living Means More Time for Autumn Fun
October 20, 2016
1. Blackberry Picking. There's nothing better than heading out, armed with baskets, wet wipes (for stained faces and fingers) and eager grandchildren. Searching for those black jewels in amongst the thorny bushes, everyone seems to eat more than they put in their baskets. After all the picking, it's time to make those delicious blackberry pies!
2. Colors. Leaves lose their lush, green color and transform into magnificent shades of red, yellow, and orange. Many people travel to mountainous regions to see leaves in their most vibrant state. The smell of burning leaves is a common reminder that autumn weather is in full force.
3. Soup. Soup, soup and more soup. Soup or chili is best made in the morning then enjoyed after a long day. It's healthy and warms the body throughout.
4. Darker evenings are perfect for snuggling up and watching your favorite television show while enjoying a good red wine.
5. Knowing Winter is just around the corner. Fall is the perfect time to take advantage of gorgeous, sunny days with mild temperatures. With cooler temperatures imminent, getting outdoors before winter arrives is a must. Autumn is also a reminder that the holiday season is just around the corner.
Abernethy Laurels welcomes you to visit our campus this fall. As those red, yellow, and orange leaves soon fill the trees and cover the grounds, our community becomes a "picture perfect" place to be. With Asheville and Boone being approximately an hour away,Abernethy Laurels is the ideal place for your weekend get-a-way this fall. Call Rob Hartsell at 828.465.8519 or Alora at 828-465-8552 TODAY to make your reservation. Like us on Facebook!